Insulation Piercing Connectors for Insulated Overhead Line
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $0.5-2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EP
- Material: Plastic
- Customized: Customized
- Flame Retardant: High
- Cable Main Line: 16-95mm2
- Connecting Teeth: 2 Connecting Blades in Tinned Copper
- IEC Standard: Nfc33-041
- Under Water Test Voltage: Resistant to 6kv 1minute Immersion
- Operating Temperature: -40degree up to + 55degree
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85369090
- Type: Cable Clamp
- Certification: RoHS, ISO
- Condition: New
- Body Material: Anti UV Thermoplastic Fibre Glass Reinforced
- Cable Tap Line: 1.5-10mm2
- Suitable Cable Use: Aerial Bundle Cable
- Tightening Torque: 7nm
- Bolt: 1
- Trademark: ZHC
- Origin: China
These connectors have been designed to meet the rigid requirements of Global Power Distribution Companies. Ease of installation has been combined with excellent mechanical, electrical and environmental characteristics to provide a connector capable of terminating Aluminum or Copper stranded conductors.
Tin plated copper blades imbedded in molded plastic and surrounded with a sealing compound insure electrical contact in LV overhead distribution networks. A single torque-control nut draws the two halves of the connector together and shears off when the teeth have pierced the insulation and made contact with the conductor strands. The mechanical strength of the connection is in accordance with the tensile require of ANSI class 3 or NF C 33020 while the electrical performance meets or exceeds the test outlined in ANSI C 119.4 class A or NF C 33 004.
The dielectric and waterproof tests are to the rigid standards of NF C 33 020 and corrosion test per NF C 33 003 (French standards).
Two molded end caps in KZ3-4/0 version are attached to the connector assembly and provide end cable sealing for tap or splice applications. The installed end caps have been tested for dielectric strength and resist 6kV for one minute.
Features and benefits
- Expanded wire range (bare & insulated)
- Accepts copper conductor
- End caps(2 for KZ3-4/0) for taps or splices
- Tin-plated copper alloy contacts to pierce maximum 2,5 mm insulation sheath.
- Single bolt application with ring washers for residual pressure
- Torque control nut for precise pressure on conductor and insulation
- Operating temperature -40°C to +55°C
- Can be installed on energized main if tap is not under load
Insulation Piercing Connector Series
|MAIN LINE(MM2)||TAP LINE (MM2)||BOLT|
Similiar Products of Insulated Piercing Clamp
Free Samples Are offered!
Our company in the R&D, manufacture and sale of low voltage electric applicants, such as industrial plug , aerial fittings, switches, distribution box and other related products. Our factory, with the aim of high quality and low price, offers superior OEM services, and has accumulated abundant experience in manufacturing low voltage.
1.We already get the certificate of ISO9001, CE, SGS , ROHS
2.We have 10 years of manufacture and 8 years exporting experience.
3.We have completely sales service system, ensure every detail is going smooth.
4.We have new designed products each year by our R&D Department.
5.Perfect testing system ensure each product is qualified.
6.We have a good reputation in Russia,Spain, India, Thailand, south American,Mid-east market and so on.
How to Order?
1. Please let us know what kind of model .
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay the discussed deposit soon.
5. After getting your deposit payment, all goods will be sent to you in by sea or air within one month.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. .
1. Products are shipped via UPS / DHL / EMS / HK EMS / FedEx / TNT and so on expresses (door to door).
2. We Provide Drop shipping Service.
3.5 days delivery upon receiving payment if the qty is lower than 1000PCS and it is not customized products.
4. In order to ensure you receive your order tax free upon import, we can declare lower value if needed.
5. Shipping via EMS. UPS. FedEx and TNT express usually takes 3~7days dependent on the destination country.
1. TT or L/C at sight.
2. 30% deposit and 70% against shipping documents.
1.We provide 2 year quality warranty.
2. If the product is defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
3. All products must be returned on their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods .